Mt Lyford Contracting > Services > Dairy Conversions


Why Dairy Conversion?

With the Dairy industry in New Zealand going from strength-to-strength, more farms are converting in order to capitalise on this trend. If you are one of those considering a dairy conversion then Mt. Lyford Contracting provide the whole package. Earthworks and land clearing, road and tanker track construction, effluent storage systems- we are experienced and proficient in all aspects of conversions.

What is Dairy Conversion?

Recognising the growing need for conversion support, Mt. Lyford Contracting developed a full service offering that takes you through the process from planning, to implementation and finally completion. A key aspect of the project is land preparation- an area in which our team are extremely talented. Developing terrain for shed sites, housing sections and even removing any obstructing foliage are all built in to our service.

How it works

The team will work with you, in order to customise a Dairy Conversion to match your specific requirements. After an intial chat, we'll determine the size of the project and a timeframe for completion.
If you are new to or inexperienced in the dairy industry, we can help. Throughout our years of operation, we have had the privilege of establishing relationships with some of the key professionals in this industry. We are more than happy to connect you to the people you need to provide advice, services or equipment.

Why Us? / What you can expect

With a vast background of Dairy Conversions under our belt, you know when working with Mt. Lyford Contracting, you're working with a team who know how to get the best result for your project. It's also important to note that Mt. Lyford Contracting also offers a variety of maintenance solutions for established operations including cow lane way resurfacing using either lime or rotten rock.

sd_img4.jpgWant to make the switch to Dairy? Talk to us!

If you're interested in converting your farm, speak to us. We're available now on (03) 315 6411 or by filling out this enquiry form.